The Tyxia 2600 is a wireless transmitter that allows to control one or more lights (on/off or dimming), one or more openings (blinds, shutters, gates etc) or up to 2 scenarios.
The transmitter is compatible with standard switches on the market, so it allows retain your existing aesthetics by adding exactly the same type of switches to your home (wirelessly).
Powered by battery (CR2032 supplied) the Tyxia 2600 is connected to the existing switch and controls the equipment wirelessly. It has up to 8 years of battery life with normal use.
The switch equipped with the Tyxia 2600 will allow you to manage your choice of:
- 1 to 2 way On/Off lighting on single or double switch or on a single or double push button
- 1 to 2 way dimming via a push button switch (or retractive)
- 1 way dimming on double push-button switch (or retractive)
- 1 track roller shutter or blind on a switch (standard or push button)
- 1 to 2 scenario channels (pre-set actions) on single or double push button.
Power supply: Lithium 3 V CR2032 battery life up to 8 years depending on use
Class III insulation
Storage temperature: -10°C/+50°C
Operating temperature: -10°C/+40°C
IP 40 (flush mounting box)
Dimensions: H 41 x W 36 x D 8 mm
X3D wireless remote control device: 868.7 MHz to 869.2 MHz
Maximum radio power < 10 mW